Can’t Hurt Me by David Goggins


Can’t Hurt Me

By David Goggins

In Can’t Hurt Me, former Navy SEAL David Goggins describes his transformation from someone who let his circumstances control him to someone who proactively seeks greatness by tackling new challenges. He thinks everyone can work to cultivate a drive for self-improvement in order to overcome obstacles and reach their goals.

Most of us only give 40 percent of our effort, leaving 60 percent on the table and falling short of our potential. Goggins offers 10 actionables to help people push themselves to address obstacles and work efficiently toward their goals.

In stock

SKU: CHM-DG-00673 Categories: ,


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Can’t Hurt Me by David Goggins”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *